nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] nss-mysql +sshd

From: Andreas J. Guelzow
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] nss-mysql +sshd
Date: 22 Feb 2004 10:37:05 -0700

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 09:27, Phillip Cockrell wrote:
> I removed pam_mysql, but I now need to know how to configure my
> /etc/pam.d/ssh. One of my previous emails references that configuration
> as it currently stands.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Fast solution (assuming your console logins work) consists of:

mv /etc/pam.d/ssh /etc/pam.d/ssh-old
cp /etc/pam.d/login /etc/pam.d/ssh

then of course you want to review /etc/pam.d/ssh to see whether you
should change someof the entries, but it should at least work.

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences