nss-mysql-users

[Nss-mysql-users] nss-mysql on debian stable

From: Mario Ohnewald
Subject: [Nss-mysql-users] nss-mysql on debian stable
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:00:24 +0100

Hello List.
I hope still are still somehow subscribed to it, since it looks dead :P

I have install ed libnss-mysql (0.35-1) and edited /etc/nss-mysql-root.conf and /etc/nss-mysql.conf
Then i have adjusted nsswitch.conf:
passwd:         compat mysql
group:          compat mysql
shadow:         compat mysql

But if i try to su, ssh, or id to a user, then it doesnt work.
Not errors in syslog, messages or any mysql traffic on my interface.

Any idea where i go from here?

Thanks! Mario