nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] robot / spider and Localizer

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] robot / spider and Localizer
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:56:35 +0100

Milos Prudek wrote:

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:

Milos Prudek wrote:

Hi,

Tip # 9 from http://www.zope.org/Members/CodeSyntax/DTML_Localizer is the best solution for both Localizer 0.8.1 and Localizer 1.0 ?

It is the same for 0.8.1 or 1.0

Well, I do not understand how to perform this step:

****
Then, go to the Localizer folder, choose properties, and add selected_language to accept_methods
****

... because Localizer 0.8.1 does not have accept_methods in its properties.

Tutorial at http://www.j-david.net/software/localizer/guide/tutorial/lesson1 also mentions accept_methods at a token type property, but where can I change it? There is no accept_methods ZMI tab in Localizer instance, and the Properties tab only contains "title" property.

oh, you can't, but you don't need it anyway, because 0.8.1 already
includes SELECTED_LANGUAGE.

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software