Re: [Octal-dev] Psycle tracker

From: Neil Nelson
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] Psycle tracker
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:32:01 -0700

Juan Antonio Arguelles Rius wrote:

> hello. Arguru typing here...
>
> Take a look guys, to http://members.xoom.com/mecagoento
> and download psycle first beta release.
>
>  I would like to work in octal but at the moment I only
> have time to work in psycle and the plugins, by the moment i can contribute
> with some c++ code. [psycle plugins code].
>
> Have luck with your proyect (o'toole and co.), and i hope to have a win32
> port of octal.

I did not find pscyle at the indicated address, and the address appeared to be
still under construction.  However, I did find it at www.maz-sound.com, a site
recommended by address@hidden  The current version of pscyle does
look interesting, and I enjoyed the three songs provided, especially ufoid.psy.

I have the impression pscyle is taken from your previous noisetrekker, and
the notes at www.maz-sound.com said you have also provided plugins
for Buzz.  The downloads for noisetrekker and pscyle contained source code,
and I was wondering if you are giving us permission to use that code?  If so,
some explicit permission should likely be included with the downloads or in
the programs.  Or maybe your meaning is that you would provide specific
plugin code later, and that the noisetrekker and psycle code is not yet
open-source.

Neil Nelson