Re: [Octal-dev] PLUGIN SOURCE

From: Neil Nelson
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] PLUGIN SOURCE
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:16:22 -0700

Avelino,

You are amazing.  I have put your new filter code in my octal-alpha
directory and modified the heading for copyright notice as follows:

/*      SVFILTER.C
        A simple octal machine for 12 dB/oct low/high pass and 6 dB/oct band
pass
        filtering (state variable 2-pole filter). Works in mono.

 Copyright 2000 Avelino Herrera Morales.
                address@hidden
                address@hidden

* This software is distributed under the terms of the
* GNU General Public License (GPL). Read the included file
* COPYING for more information.

*/

If this is not your intention, please let us know.  Plus it seems to me
that a contributors list should be provided in a README file much
like as done with the SoX distribution. E.g.,

 Octal Creator:
  David O'Toole  <address@hidden>

 Contributors:
  Avelino Herrera Morales  <address@hidden>
      svfilter.c low/high/band pass filtering

And then for a GUI implementation, the `About' option under
Help should provide the same or similar contributor information.

Neil Nelson