Re: [Octal-dev] crash?

From: Arthur Peters
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] crash?
Date: Sat Jul 29 23:42:03 2000

From: Luka Frelih <address@hidden>
Subject: [Octal-dev] crash?
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:22:00 +0200

> i dont know about other machines, but the last interim
> release seems to crash with me on the quux#7
>
> it produces no sound.

I had the same thought, but if you look through engine_quux.c you'll
find that all the opcodes (quux's. is this definition correct? I had
never heard the term "quux") do is to print their name and
operands. This was just a interim release. It does not actually work,
yet. Thanks for trying to report the "bug", though. Hopefully, dto
will have something for us to work with soon. ;-> Latter.

-Arthur