Re: [OctDev] complex error function

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: [OctDev] complex error function
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:40:40 -0500

On 27 November 2012 23:50, Steven G. Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>>
>> Your actual numerical routines go in liboctave/cruft/, and the
>> Octave-callable functions should be turned into mapper functions like
>> the current erf is under libinterp/corefcn/mappers.cc. We should work
>> in an hg clone.
>

> I have posted an hg clone at:
>
>         http://ab-initio.mit.edu/octave-Faddeeva

Thanks.

I can't easily access it this way. You would have to do some hgweb
setup so that it shows up like this instead of serving the plain files
over http:

    http://hg.octave.org/gnulib

It's probably easiest for you to tarball the repo and give me a link
to that instead so that I can download it all at once.

- Jordi G. H.