Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Ag

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Agora]
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:23:58 -0400

On Sun, 2014-03-09 at 18:15 +0100, c. wrote:
> I definitely cannot mentor for this project, so if Jordi is willing
> to be your mentor his opinion is much more important than mine.

I am trying very hard to not mentor this year. If we think Palash's
proposal is outstanding and nobody else wants to mentor, then I might
do it, but I really do not want to be directly responsible for the
mentoring. There are other projects I want to concentrate on. I have
been talking informally with Palash in IRC, but I am trying to avoid a
bigger time commitment. I can be an informal and occasional backup
mentor, perhaps.

- Jordi G. H.