Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Ag

From: c.
Subject: Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Agora]
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 18:15:05 +0100

On 9 Mar 2014, at 17:25, oswalpalash <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for your support!
>
> Actually I think Jordi will be able to help me out in setting up the
> instance part of the project. I have made it available on git for time
> being. I have been making changes to the code, I shall try my best to help
> the community! And yes, I shall have this as my gsoc project for this year!
> Looking forward to it !
>
> PS : One more feature in Scipy Central is to allow users to download the
> snippet.

you probably got me wrong here, what I meant is that
the idea to adapt scipy-central sonds good to me.

But in order to support your application I would need
to be convinced that you can actually do it.

On the other hand, you should not be too concerned
about my support anyway because I definitely cannot
mentor for this project, so if Jordi is willing to be your
mentor his opinion is much more important than mine.

good luck with your application,
c.