Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Ag

From: c.
Subject: Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Agora]
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:44:19 +0100

On 9 Mar 2014, at 09:05, oswalpalash <address@hidden> wrote:

> The live instance of this project originally can be seen  here
> <http://scipy-central.org>  .

We are all well aware of SciPy central.

But if you want to work on a project about adapting it to working
for Octave, you will need to set up your own modified live instance somewhere.

So let me repeat the question more clearly:
Do you have somewhere where you can set up a live instance of the modified
SciPy central code?
Have you ever tried installing it?

c.

P.S. I received an email from your email provider stating:

"I'll be more likely to see your email and future messages if you are on my
priority Guest List. Please Fill This Form One Time And Then I Can Read Your
Mails."

I don't care whether you receive my email or not, And I have no intention to
fill in any form.
If you care about continuing this discussion make sure I don't receive those
notifications again