Re: Getting Tablicious on Octave Forge

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Getting Tablicious on Octave Forge
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 07:01:44 +0100

Le 18/01/2020 à 20:18, Andrew Janke a écrit :
Hi, Octave folks,

I think my Tablicious package is now stable enough (with the version
0.3.0 release) for it to be exposed to the general Octave user
community. I would like to get it on Octave Forge as an External
Package, so people can make use of it, and I can get some user feedback
and bug reports.

https://github.com/apjanke/octave-tablicious

If you're okay with this, could someone help me through the process of
submitting the package to Octave Forge?

Hi Andrew,

Why not propose your code for inclusion in Octave directly ?

Table and related classes (categorical, etc.) have been available in Matlab since R2013b...

Just my two cents (I think Carne suggested the same a while ago).

@++
Julien