Re: GSOC 2020 Idea Discussion

From: Benson Muite
Subject: Re: GSOC 2020 Idea Discussion
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:15:47 +0300

Hi Athrava,

There is a Matlab (https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/master/matlab) integration for Mxnet (https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org), perhaps an Octave integration can be made for Mxnet. MLpack (https://mlpack.org/doc/mlpack-3.2.2/doxygen/bindings.html ) and Dlib (http://dlib.net ) might also be worth looking into .

Benson