Re: Gsoc 2020 Idea Discussion

From: Atharva Dubey
Subject: Re: Gsoc 2020 Idea Discussion
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 09:09:56 +0530

Respected Sir,
Giving support for ONNX would be nice as it provides a lot of flexibility. I am not that familiar with ONNX as I have not used it before but I will start reading about it right away.
For integrating MLPack in Octave, I thought of dividing the project into 3 sections. First would be to integrate all machine learning functions with octave and make a package out of it. Then move on to the Deep Learning modules followed by the ONNX support. I am planning to integrate the machine learning modules by the first evaluation, deep learning ones by the 2nd and then move onto ONNX ; i.e. a month for each part of my project.
Thanks and regards
Atharva Dubey