Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 14:03:51 +0200

I tried to respond to an email to the maintainers mailing list this morning.
But the mail bounced back with the message below.

To me, this looks like either an error in how dreamhost forwards the message to
the gnu email address (more likely). Or an error on the gnu side rejecting a
message that it shouldn't (less likely).

Did something change with how mails are forwarded from maintainers@octave.org
to octave-maintainers@gnu.org?

Markus

> Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juli 2020 um 08:43 Uhr
> Von: "Mail Delivery System"
> <MAILER-DAEMON@pdx1-sub0-mail-mx70.g.dreamhost.com>
> An: markus.muetzel@gmx.de
> Betreff: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
>
> This is the mail system at host pdx1-sub0-mail-mx70.g.dreamhost.com.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> If you are a current customer of DreamHost, please contact our
> technical support team here
>
> https://panel.dreamhost.com/support
>
> If you are not a customer please use our contact form at.
>
> http://dreamhost.com/contact
>
> If you do so, please include this email in your support ticket. You can
> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                 DreamHost Email Support
>
> <octave-maintainers@gnu.org> (expanded from <maintainers@octave.org>): host
>     eggs.gnu.org[209.51.188.92] said: 550-[SPF] 64.90.62.164 is not allowed to
>     send mail from gmx.de.  Please see 550
>
> http://www.openspf.org/Why?scope=mfrom;identity=markus.muetzel@gmx.de;ip=64.90.62.164

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [mxe] stable build from source Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 08:42:56 +0200
Am 10. Juli 2020 um 03:36 Uhr schrieb "Kai Torben Ohlhus":
> You are right, with the "--with-pkg-dir" option you specify a custom
> location for the default "/pkg" directory, thus you have to download
> everything all over again.

I might be misunderstanding what your wrote. But to maybe clear up a bit where
setting the pkg-dir can be useful, please let me give an example:
Assume you would have several local MXE Octave repositories that are configured
for incompatible builds (e.g. win64, win32 and native linux). In this case, you
could point the pkg-dir of all of these repositories to a common location. That
way you *won't* have to download everything all over again for each of the
repositories...

Markus

--- End Message ---