Re: Octave 6.0.90 test release available on alpha.gnu.org

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Octave 6.0.90 test release available on alpha.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 14:14:01 +0000

> Il giorno 1 set 2020, alle ore 10:54, Carlo De Falco
> <carlo.defalco@polimi.it> ha scritto:
> In total I see 6 FAIL and 5 REGRESSION

>  PASS                            16007
>  FAIL                                6
>  REGRESSION                          5
>  XFAIL (reported bug)               41
>  SKIP (missing feature)             49
>  SKIP (run-time condition)          31
>
> I'll look at the details and report back asap.
>
> c.

It appears most regressions (4) point to

!!!!! regression: https://octave.org/testfailure/?52627

and one points to

!!!!! regression: https://octave.org/testfailure/?47738

two FAIL are due to mex files missing due to the link error I reported
previously,
while the remaining ones are related to different tolerances or NaN mismatches.

the full logfile is here :

http://www1.mate.polimi.it/~carlo/fntests.log

HTH,
c.