pan-users

[Pan-users] Keyboard shortcuts

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: [Pan-users] Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:46:16 +0100

On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:27:02 -0500,
address@hidden wrote:

>What I've been working on this week is a dialog version of the old
>buttonbar where everything has a keyboard shortcut.

Charles, what would be really nice is if *all* the menu options had a
shortcut, or if they were definable (if they are then kick me and then
let me know how to define them). I often want to quickly expand all
threads in a group, that needs a shortcut in my book.

Also, is there an easy way of changing the thread text colour for
threads where there are replies to my own posts? I would find that
really useful so I can quickly pick up on threads I am currently
participating in.

TIA

--
Brian Morrison                                       address@hidden