pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.11.2.90/91 and marking articles read

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.2.90/91 and marking articles read
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:13:14 -0800 (PST)

Has the rule be changes so that marking as read marks
articles across all groups that article is in. Quite
often I might have some articles in
alt.binaries.multimedia and another groups such as one
of the startrek groups. When I mark the whole of the
multimedia group as read I don't want to mark as read
in the startrek group any articles that are posted in
both groups. This appears to be happening now. If this
is to be the default rule it would be nice to have an
option to turn it off.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

address@hidden