pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed gr

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed groups
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 09:55:20 +0100

On 01 Jun 2002 11:17:03 +0930
Aristotle <address@hidden> wrote:

A> How can I just 'flick a switch' to 'synchronise' all subscribed groups?
A> Ie - download ALL headers and bodies (except for ones already
A> downloaded)?

There is an option in preferences to download all headers and bodies on start
up.

If you want to download everything while the program is running, hit B then
Ctrl+Shift+A

--
          Toby A Inkster, Esq. ~ http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/
              mailto:tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk ~ gpg:0x5274FE5A

Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today --
I think he's from the CIA.