pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed gr

From: Demosthenes
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed groups
Date: 05 Jun 2002 15:34:37 +0930

I agree!!!!

I would write the patches myself except that I have NO programming
experience to offer at all.

How can we go about having this implemented so Pan can behave more like
a traditional mail client as required?

For example - I use a laptop and do up all my replies and read my groups
on the bus or whatever - and I REALLY like having a SEARCHABLE and
complete archive to see a thread or poster history, etc.

How do we get this done?