pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Shortcut keys?

From: Devilkin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Shortcut keys?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:56:00 +0200

On Thursday 20 June 2002 16:18, gaw zay wrote:

> yes

Uhm. How?

> I think charles declared this not useful enough. It would be sort of
> interesting if there was a pan scripting language so you could have
> custom menu entries and keybindings, or macros to run multiple commands
> sequentially, but that's easy to say since I'm not coding it.

Ehehehe, neither am i. It would be nice to see that option come back tho...

> this is a gtk2 thing not pan (afaik) as to a fix or whatever, I don't
> know. Do it manually.

Figured so, it seemed to be something kde-gtk stuff.

> > > 6. Replies don't always seem to contain the text of the previous post.
>
> I have noticed this to. sometimes it's because you have accidently
> highlighted a small amount of white space in a post, btw.

I specifically checked for that (just spacereading, and then pressing the keys
to reply on a message)

> > 7. Just noticed that pan, when doing ctrl-g (select all groups)
> > ctrl-alt-m (mark read), seems to go over each group seperately, and it
> > takes _a lot_ longer than in gnome 1.x pan.
>
> define a lot. I don't do this so I have no idea.

Let's say it took about 1-2 seconds to mark 15 groups read. Now it takes
atleast 5-6 seconds before i get control back of pan.

Jan
--
"You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?"
                -- Steven Wright