pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Shortcut keys?

From: DevilKin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Shortcut keys?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:23:48 +0200

On Thursday 20 June 2002 13:01, DevilKin wrote:
> > 1. Is it possible (as it was in gnome 1.x pan) to set the keyboard
> > shortcuts to whatever you want?
> > 2. Where did 'get new headers (and bodies) in all subscribed groups' go?
> > I used this always to sync news in all my newsgroups. Now it seems that
> > i'd have to do ctrl-a (select all) shift-a (get all headers and
> > bodies)...
> > 3. If pan can't connect to the newsserver for whatever reason
> > it seems to be in some state where it cannot cleanly shutdown. I pressed
> > the 'close' button, but it didn't respond when clicking hte 'ok' in the
> > final dialog. I had to kill it to get rid of it.
> > 4. Is it possible to take the 'old font layout' of pan to the newer
> > versions? The new pan had horrible font selection out of hte box...
> > 5. Can one change the font size of the menus/dialog boxes in pan? It's
> > awfully small on my system.
> 6. Replies don't always seem to contain the text of the previous post.

7. Just noticed that pan, when doing ctrl-g (select all groups) ctrl-alt-m
(mark read), seems to go over each group seperately, and it takes _a lot_
longer than in gnome 1.x pan.

I'll stop ranting for now :oPP

Jan

--
"I am convinced that the manufacturers of carpet odor removing powder
have included encapsulated time released cat urine in their products.