pan-users

[Pan-users] Shortcut keys?

From: DevilKin
Subject: [Pan-users] Shortcut keys?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:20:28 +0200

Hello all,

I have a few questions/remarks regarding the new pan (0.12.0). First off:
looks great.

1. Is it possible (as it was in gnome 1.x pan) to set the keyboard shortcuts
to whatever you want?
2. Where did 'get new headers (and bodies) in all subscribed groups' go? I
used this always to sync news in all my newsgroups. Now it seems that i'd
have to do ctrl-a (select all) shift-a (get all headers and bodies)...
3. If pan can't connect to the newsserver for whatever reason it seems to be
in some state where it cannot cleanly shutdown. I pressed the 'close' button,
but it didn't respond when clicking hte 'ok' in the final dialog. I had to
kill it to get rid of it.
4. Is it possible to take the 'old font layout' of pan to the newer versions?
The new pan had horrible font selection out of hte box...
5. Can one change the font size of the menus/dialog boxes in pan? It's awfully
small on my system.

Thanks!

Other than these, it's great software!

Jan
--
Ever notice that even the busiest people are never too busy to tell you
just how busy they are.