pan-users

[Pan-users] Followup crash pan v0.12.0

From: Christopher Ranschaert
Subject: [Pan-users] Followup crash pan v0.12.0
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:35:41 +0200

Hello,

I encountered a crash in pan 0.12.0 when trying to follow-up to a posting.
There's a thread in be.comp.os.linux called "X start niet".
>From the original poster, I can't bring up the headers of the posting, it just
shows an empty space, and when I try to follow up on his postings, pan
crashes.
When I try to follow-up on the reply in the thread, it works fine, and I can
also call the headers from that one. So I'll post the relevant ones here.

From: "Furke" <***>
Newsgroups: be.comp.os.linux
Subject: Re: X start niet
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:48:17 +0200

I just tested and replying by mail made it crash as well.. My guess is that it
might have to do with the "missing headers".

Good luck and cheers,

Christopher.