pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Followup crash pan v0.12.0

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Followup crash pan v0.12.0
Date: 23 Jun 2002 19:31:06 +0200

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 16:35, Christopher Ranschaert wrote:

> I encountered a crash in pan 0.12.0 when trying to follow-up to a posting.
> There's a thread in be.comp.os.linux called "X start niet".
> >From the original poster, I can't bring up the headers of the posting, it
> >just
> shows an empty space, and when I try to follow up on his postings, pan
> crashes.
> [...]

I just tried this now: I can see the headers and can create
follow-ups/replies to all articles in that thread.  Would it be possible
for you to generate a backtrace ? http://pan.rebelbase.com/bugs

Thanks,
Christophe

PS: please don't create new threads by replying to existing ones.
Especially not threads on 'my packaging method is better than yours'. :)