pan-users

[Pan-users] State of Windows port

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] State of Windows port
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:09:32 -0700

A few other people have asked about this,
so I thought I'd pass it along here.

----- Forwarded message from Charles Kerr <address@hidden> -----

> Finally is a question from about half a dozen friends. These people are
> all M$ drones. They see pan on my system and want a port to Windoze
> (preferably an XP specific port). They keep asking me when the port
> (from the screenshot) will be available. I don't know if the screenshot
> was a joke so I keep telling them to contact you directly.

The screenshot wasn't a joke, but I had to put the Windows port on hold
in order to get 0.12.0 released in time for Gnome2.  My best guess is
that 0.13.0 will work on Windows; this is maybe 6 weeks away for a
Windows-friendly 0.12.9x beta.

cheers,
Charles

----- End forwarded message -----