pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: A very quick question...

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: A very quick question...
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Devilkin wrote:

> > so we could have a pan-backend package,
> > and a pan-frontend-gtk2 package, and a pan-frontend-qt package, and a
> > pan-frontend-ncurses package.
>
> I really like this idea... then I could start using pan over ssh from work!
> :-)

I was doing that from school with VNC over ssh, if you have the bandwidth
it's quite reasonable (down 512k/up 72k on my home end)

so basically we are talking about making a libpancore? I think too much of
pan relies on gtk/glib functionality, let's see what Charles has to say to
this :-)

brian
--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
             -- Anonymous