pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.0.92 "What's the saga?"

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.0.92 "What's the saga?"
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:03:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Christophe,

I don't think any of my messages made it to the devel list indicating I
was on vacation the past few days. I'm wondering if I'm on Charles' "bad
list" what with all the spell check problems I had with 0.13.0.91 and
Mandrake over here! Anyhow, I'll get packages over tomorrow if not sooner.
I didn't reply to the list since I'm not sure if it would have been
received or not.

thanks!

--
John LeMay