pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.0.92 "What's the saga?"

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.0.92 "What's the saga?"
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:32:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Duncan wrote:

> Yes.  I know.  I've been following the developments with some interest, but
> really had no additional data to add, so haven't.  In fact, although I'd seen

I figured by your email you had seen the bug or at least the discussion
about it here. Odd part is Gollum - also on this list - is running with no
problem on a LM8.2 box with gtk+2.0-2.0.6 and all the spell libraries
(aspell, gtkspell) required. I had even removed the rpm's and installed
gtk 2.0.6 from source with no better luck.

Oh, and I reread my earlier email about my posting to the list problems.
By "the list" I was referring to the devel list. Sorry to be confusing. I
knew I was posting to the user list - haven't had a problem with email not
coming through here.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant