pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Hello There

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Hello There
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:53:10 -0700

On Thu 23 Jan 2003 15:14, Anna posted as excerpted below:
> I have a question concerning killfiling people in Pan 0.9.6.
> I don't seem to get it working.
> Any input would be appreciated :-)

I'd suggest upgrading to at least the latest 0.11.x version, the last of the
gtk/gnome 1 versions.  It should be easier to get answers for.  If you have
gtk2 loaded, 0.13.3 is the latest stable version.  0.9.x is so outdated, I
imagine few remember what it was like, or didn't even use PAN yet (I began
with a 0.11.x version).

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin