pan-users

[Pan-users] Newbie Question

From: Brett I. Holcomb
Subject: [Pan-users] Newbie Question
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:37:09 -0500

I've just started to use PAN to evaluate it and had some questions.

1.  Where is there any documentation?? - the online help does not exist.

2.  I subscribed to newsgroups on two servers - how do I show all the
newsgroups at once. Right now I have to select the server to show it's
groups.

3.  What are the folders for - is it a place we can store articles or
can they be used to sort groups, etc.

4.  I created a folder and now I can't delete it - how do I get rid of
it.  Right click/delete doesn't work nor does selecting it and deleting.

5.  How do I assign profiles to various newsgroups/servers?

Thank you.

--

Brett I. Holcomb