pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"

From: Tim Kynerd
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:26:12 +0100

On Sunday 26 January 2003 10:32, Daniel Rahn wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 25, Tim Kynerd wrote:
> > Thanks, Daniel, just upgraded it!
> >
> > (BTW, why is it hidden away in your directory? Should I be looking
> > through all the "people" subdirectories I can get access to, in
> > search of packages I need? :-) )
>
> Just look at the download page at pan.rebelbase.com
> The packages are listed there.

OK, thanks! Although I'd be more likely to go to SuSE looking for
packages.... ;-)

> Putting it into my directory is the easiest and fastest way of
> providing those packages. Chances of getting them into the YOU tree
> (YaST2 Online Update for those who do not know it) are very low,
> since there usually only go security fixes or bugfixes that would
> prevent you from using the program. Since you are the only one
> reporting me this problem till now, I really have a problem saying
> "Hey, this is a bug, we need an update."

Really? :-D Kidding. Of course, we'll see whether the problem continues
to crop up with 0.13.3 installed....

> My colleagues would simply not believe me since they use PAN
> theirselves ;-)

Thanks again for the assistance -- and, I forgot to mention, for the
prompt reply.

--
Tim Kynerd   Sundbyberg (småstan i storstan), Sweden   address@hidden
Sunrise in Stockholm today:  8:18