pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"

From: Tim Kynerd
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:10:17 +0100

Is this a known bug?

Whenever I use the "Reply by E-mail" function for a Usenet article, Pan
successfully sends the E-mail, then dies, vanishes, disappears. (Pan
0.13.0 running under SuSE Linux 8.1, kernel 2.4.19, on an
i386-architecture machine, really an i686 IINM.)

There seems to be no harm done (other than having to go back and read
the articles I read in my last session, since Pan doesn't have a chance
to update .newsrc before dying), but I'd prefer not to have this
behavior.

However, I realize there may be nothing I can do (unless SuSE has an
update RPM for Pan, which I don't think they do). But I'm also curious
about whether this is a known problem.

Best regards,
Tim

--