pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Unfeature request.

From: Michael Waters
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Unfeature request.
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:49:42 -0500

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 15:27 -0800, Eric Ortega wrote:
> Is there any way to make it so that PAN does _not_ think that a line ending
> in, for example, (2/25) is a part of a binary set?
>
> Some people like to use that ending to signify the date, and when they do
> that I can't figure out a way to read the article.

I see this happening too in binary groups.  In some threads where
there's conversation, and there are responses to an original post that
was binary (and has (x/y) in the subject), pan can't display some of
the articles.  Clicking or using the keyboard makes pan display an article
further down the thread or not display anything.

Michael