pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.4 "She had eyes like strange sins."

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.4 "She had eyes like strange sins."
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:42:37 -0700

On Wed 26 Feb 2003 17:31, John LeMay posted as excerpted below:
> Just heard Mandrake has 9.1 in beta, and I know SuSE (now that I'm still
> a happy SuSE guy) has 8.2 in the works. Just out of curiosity, any idea
> of 0.13.4 will be in either of those? I like keeping track of odd things
> like that.

Mandrake..  I have urpmi set to ignore PAN when I update from cooker, because
last I knew, they were still disabling spellchecking.  ..  They could enable
it now, because they have the newer aspell with both the old and new
compatibility options or whatever, so it works, now.  Hopefully they do so..
AND get 0.13.4 in b4 9.1 release, but it's possible they are in freeze
already.  They should be getting close..

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin