pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.4 "She had eyes like strange sins."

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.4 "She had eyes like strange sins."
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:11:27 -0500

I have urpmi set to ignore PAN when I update from cooker, because

Ah, urpmi. I missed urpmi after moving to SuSE a while back. Fortunately I got apt running here and it's working nicely. Still, I think urpmi was a bit quicker.

last I knew, they were still disabling spellchecking

I haven't been using that feature for a while now. The SuSE builds don't enable it, and I never did get it running again in my compiled versions on either SuSE or Mandrake. It was nice while I worked though.

--
John LeMay
KC2KTH