pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.4 "She had eyes like strange sins."

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.4 "She had eyes like strange sins."
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:36:24 -0700

On Wed 26 Feb 2003 20:11, John LeMay posted as excerpted below:
> > last I knew, they were still disabling spellchecking
>
> I haven't been using that feature for a while now. The SuSE builds don't
> enable it, and I never did get it running again in my compiled versions
> on either SuSE or Mandrake. It was nice while I worked though.

When they finally upgraded aspell to 2.0.3, skipping .2, it started working,
here.  No more weird dependency problems trying to install versions for other
distribs, etc.  It was nice to have it working again.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin