pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] gtkspell: Add to Dictionary???

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] gtkspell: Add to Dictionary???
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:41:33 -0700

On Thu 15 May 2003 17:51, CRH posted as excerpted below:
> I can't seem to get my gtkspell right click > Add to Dictionary choices to
> stick. I think I need to create a file somewhere. ~/.gtkspell maybe or
> something like that...???

I had that problem @ 1 point.  I think it was b4 the aspell 0.50 update that
combined pspell, as that update seemed to cure ALL SORTS of spelling related
issues.  Anyway, the file that seems to retain that now is ~/.aspell.en.pws,
the first line of which is "personal_ws-1.1 en 45".  I believe the 45 is the
count of words in it, so starting out that would be 0 for you.  The rest
appears to be language, and version info, and may need to be specific to your
aspell version and chosen language.

(FWIW, running Mdk Cooker 9.2 beta here, updated to latest just yesterday.)

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin