pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: 0.14 running on debian unstable

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: 0.14 running on debian unstable
Date: 23 May 2003 07:58:17 +0200

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 15:21, CRH wrote:

> Patiently awaiting your hacks, Soren.............

It has been suggested that I move back to libgnet1.1.x, which is not
immediately feasible in Debian unstable, since the development part of
that version of the gnet library is no longer available. I have, until
this is resolved, made the package available via my own apt respository
at:

deb http://people.debian.org/~boll sid main

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :