pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Downloading incomplete attachments?

From: Alen Williams
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Downloading incomplete attachments?
Date: 29 May 2003 09:16:43 -0700

Just hit CTRL S as usual. I do this ALL the time. Save a bunch of broken
(incomplete) files, then go to my pay news server and download the exact
same file, except this time it only downloads the one or two missing
segments that aren't in the cache saving it as file_copy_2. Then thanks
to the magic of Parchive, away we go!

Alen.

--
Alen Williams <address@hidden>