pan-users

[Pan-users] Fw: Pan 0.14.0 / Windows 98

From: Peter L Jones
Subject: [Pan-users] Fw: Pan 0.14.0 / Windows 98
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:32:04 +0100

All,

I'm trying to get Pan running on Windows 98.

I've downloaded and installed the mirrored GTK+ runtime in its preferred
location of "C:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK".

I've downloaded and installed Pan in its preferred location of "C:\Program
Files\Pan".

However, when I run Pan.exe, I get two popups.

There's a modal [!] box: "Error Starting Program - The LIBGTHREAD-2.0.0.DLL
file is linked to missing export LIBGLIB-2.0.0.DLL:g_convert_init.".

And an Explorer [X] message: "C:\Program Files\Pan\Pan.exe - C:\Program
Files\Pan\Pan.exe - A device attached to the system is not functioning."

Rebooting didn't help.

Any ideas?

(Previously mailed to Charles - I found the mailing list eventually...)

Thanks,

-- Peter