pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94
Date: 04 Aug 2003 18:35:16 -0700

Let me know where to send rpm's and I'll send over some for redhat 9.

ok, hotkey bug looks fixed - awesome.

However, I'm very disturbed by the "Match Only Binary Attachment
Articles" filter.  It doesn't show partial attachments, which is a BIG
problem for those of us who frequent servers with bad
retention/completion for articles with lots of parts - it's very hard to
count each post to make sure that part 36 of 134 isn't missing, etc.

Is there any way to get this feature back?  If not, consider this an
official request to get it reinstated.

Other than that, looks great!

-Chris