pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94
Date: 04 Aug 2003 18:43:30 -0700

Oh..  I just noticed...  the "show in filter menu" checkbox does not
seem to work.  No matter what state it's in, the filter ALWAYS shows up
in the menu.

And along that line, it would be REALLY nice if there was some sort of
link (a tab, maybe?) between the filters and rules dialog boxes (maybe
put them into the settings

And re my previous post about the binary filter...  I created a custom
filter to match either complete or incomplete attachments.  However, I
cannot enable/disable this filter on a per-group basis..  So when
browsing to a binary group, I have to manually enable it, and then
disable it when I go back to a text group.  VERY ANNOYING - and
inconsistent with the settings for the other filters, which do seem to
stick on a per-group basis.

-Chris