pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Text-as-link problem in above post (on gmane) Was: [wish

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Text-as-link problem in above post (on gmane) Was: [wishlist] all subscribed groups view
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:16:01 -0700

Duncan posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:40:57 -0700:

> Hmm..  Now I'm getting the "text as link" problem, but I only saw it on
> the second-level nested quote, in the message I am replying to.  That's
> probably why I didn't notice it b4. I guess with this I'll see if it's
> third level as well, and if it shows up on the new text @ second level
> nested quote.

It only shows up on second level quotes, but seems to show up on ALL of
them, from single attribution lines, to full quotes, even to smileys
including two of the characters I have set as quote demarkers, when
beginning a line.  Therefore, it's not content dependent, but second level
quote dependent.  (I haven't seen quoting nested more than three deep
since I noticed this, so don't know if it reoccurs with deeper nesting or
not.)

Benjamin Franklin