pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Attach binary

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Attach binary
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:09:05 -0400

On Thursday 18 September 2003 07:50, meaty wrote:

> Thanks, I have a windows laptop that I can use to post my binary. I
> just didn't see any way to insert a binary in PAN so
> I thought I would verify that it wasn't an automated process.

        I have used "newspost" before, and it works quite well; it even does
yEnc
now.  It's a command-line utility and requires a small bit of reading
before use, but it gets the job done.  There seems to be a GUI for it,
"gnewspost", but I haven't used it.

        Aside from posting binaries, it'd be cool for posting FAQs by a cron
job... just thought of that!  :)

        Anyway, good luck.

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E