pan-users

[Pan-users] pan 0.14.2 win32: no fonts - required libraries

From: Andreas Dau
Subject: [Pan-users] pan 0.14.2 win32: no fonts - required libraries
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:44:01 +0200

Hello!

I have a little problem with pan 0.14.2 on a win32 box: no fonts at all. I figure it being a problem with the gtk-libs, since I have some other gtk apps on that box. Unfortunately pan doesn't mention any missing libs or the like at start up.

Which lib or other setting could be the reason for this?

--
thx & cu,
Andreas