pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Support for JP2 format?

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Support for JP2 format?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:28:31 -0500

John Aldrich wrote:

Hmm... seems to me that Pan doesn't directly display images. It just decodes 'em and lets you view 'em with your default viewer. What's needed here? I may be missing something, but as far as I can see, Pan doesn't have a thing to do with displaying images. :-)

Actually, Pan has had image display capabilities for quite a long time now. So long now that I actually forget when it didn't.

        jef