pan-users

[Pan-users] VDQ : Synaptic and Pan versions

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] VDQ : Synaptic and Pan versions
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:44:30 -0400

Every time I run Synaptic (under FC2), it finds 0.14.2.91 as well as
0.14.2 (which I've been running pretty much since it came out) -- and
wants to "upgrade" to it, without of course knowing anything at all about
me.

I do always force the version I have; but I have to do it over again
every time the fool thing finds anything else to upgrade, so that I have
occasion to run it. Tedious to a degree.

Anyone know a way to tell synaptic once and for all to ignore *.9x?

--
Beartooth Implacable, Linux Evangelist
If demography be destiny, ours is