pan-users

[Pan-users] newbie question about yenc

From: Marc de Palol
Subject: [Pan-users] newbie question about yenc
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:56:12 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm new at this list. I have a question about posting yenc coded files. I tried
to post them with pan, but I can't.

I've tried to copy/paste the yencoded file to the pan's editor, but it doesn't
work, the pic is posted, but when i read it on the newsgroup the pic doesn't
appear inline, I have to download the entire message to see it.

I've read the faq and some of the older mail list posts and I've only found that
people use ypost to post binary files, is that because Pan can't yet?

Thanks in advance to everybody.

Marc
--
                                                        __
|   Larry Wall                            |         .+---+---+.
| E-MAIL::address@hidden     | JABBER::address@hidden |
| WWW::http://vicerveza.homeunix.net/~lant| ICQ::176109024          |
| MSN::address@hidden           | TELF::625721238         |