pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers question

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers question
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:35:08 -0700

---- Original Message ----
From: "Lenroc" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 00:15

On Sat, 21 May 2005 14:45:35 -0700, Travis wrote:

Where is the .sig file set?

Under the "Tools" menu, select the "Posting Profiles" item. Click
on your profile of choice and press "Open". "Signature File" is an
entry on the resulting form.

Where do I enter my news server info?  I already have it set for
my ISP's news server but if I wanted to change it I can't find
where it is now some months after I originally set Pan up.

Under the "Tools" menu, select the "News Servers" item. Pan allows
more than one server, so you don't need to remove your ISPs server
to add another.

(After configuring multiple servers, switch between them using the
"Servers" menu...)

Thank you.

One more question. Does the .sig file have a special format beyond the hyphen hyphen space and where should I put it?

Thanks.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington