pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers question

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers question
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:22:41 -0700

---- Original Message ----
From: "Brad Rogers" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:53
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers
question

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:35:08 -0700
"Travis" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Travis,

One more question.  Does the .sig file have a special format beyond
the hyphen hyphen space and where should I put it?

Not really.  You can put whatever you like there.  Do keep in mind
though, that some newsgroups or mailing lists frown on .sigs longer than
four lines.

Thanks for the answer but you misunderstood part of my question.

I wanted to know where in my computers file structure should I put the .sig file? Should it be a .txt file or .sig file?

Thanks again.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington